Monday, October 20, 2008

Taking the bull by the horns...







1. Pete taking the bull by the horns
2. Park near The Opera
3. Cascade Museum
4. The markets on Saturday
5 & 6 Mum and Logan

Sorry about the lack of posting! Internet was down for a few days and camera ran out of batteries! We are also trying to post a video clip - its not ready yet...but should be by next time. Not too much has happened over the past couple of weeks. Logan is getting to be more fun every day. He is now grasping with both hands and occasionally surprises all of us (incl himself ) with rolling. 
The weather has definitely taken on more of a chill - although it is a beautiful day outside today. Hey here is a little video of Logan with his toys.
 

Pete is well. He is still helping me cook (ie taking over) when he gets home from work. I don't really mind though - I think everyone knows he is a better cook than me. But I have been trying - with some experiments (vegetarian lasagna) more successful than others (beetroot soup).
Had to make the soup because I bought beetroot when I thought I had turnips!!
We are heading away for the weekend this weekend - so hopefully I will be back next week with photos from outside Yerevan.
Love to all - and Happy Birthday to Great Grandma Lyn for tomorrow. xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi pete and hayley and logan

god logan looks different in every photo!

just thought id say hi xoxoxox

from cath

Anonymous said...

hes cute bring him home!!!!!!

from cath

Anonymous said...

Hi, really great to see all the pictures and video - Thank you!

All our love

Roger and Susan